Sunday, January 27, 2013

my week in instagram #32 + weekly roundup



my last day of being eighteen // looking over a beautiful city // going to the chocolatefest! // waking up to snow on the ground // finally shooting photos for my photography class // getting pretty prints in the mail // missing Matt // going to art shows // looking at books in the coffee shop

You can follow my adventures on instagram @impulsings

And in an effort to actually follow through with new years resolutions, every week along with my instagram post, I'll do a bit of a weekly roundup so that you guys can track my progress with my resolutions and so that I can keep myself accountable.

1. I didn't write a page in my novel this week, but then again, I wrote about fifteen pages total for various classes and newspaper stuff, so at least I was writing.

2. I've got more than two photos under my belt for this month.

3. I thus far haven't done a diy project, but I have purchased/found the tools for three. It's all an effort of actually doing something, which I may or may not get to by the time this month ends.

4. Two outfit posts? Check!

5. I successfully took an outfit photo this week. :)

6. Haven't read in my book this week, but I still have a few more days before the end of the month.

7. If you count doodles as sketching, then yes. But I have been doing creative things in the arena of photo props, so yay.

8. Considering I spent no money this week, I'm good.

It's been a pretty successful week, even amongst all the stress. But now it's behind me and next week should be pretty relaxing.

Hope your week is good as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment