Monday, October 7, 2013

september photos

Margaery of the Reach

"Margaery of the Reach"


Model: Felicity
Assistant: Heather

This is the only photo I worked on in September. It was shot during the tail end of August on the same day as this photo and over the course of September, in between my schoolwork, I finished this piece. It's just a little different from my usual style in that I added in a lot more elements during processing, like the castle and sword, but I personally love how it turned out.

For the rest of the year though, I'll have a ton of images to work on because I just got back from my school's weekend art retreat to the beach. It was such a great weekend, but I'll talk about it more in a different post.

january/february // march // april // may // june // july // august


No comments:

Post a Comment