Monday, October 28, 2013

new traditions



shirt/skirt: thrifted // cardigan/coat: from a friend // leggings: forever 21 // shoes: target // scarf: asos // photos taken by Matt




In wanting to wear some my hardly-worn items more often, I put together this outfit feauturing a skirt that I've never worn for the blog (because I never really liked how the outfits turned out) and a shirt that I only wore for a 365 photo, as well as a cardigan that I never quite know how to wear. I guess putting a whole bunch of these kinds of items together turns into a very successful outfit!





This weekend was a pretty good one. First of all, I got caught up on all my favorite tv shows. Still mad about the latest Top Model. New girl was perfection as always. Modern Family made me cry as always. And Legend of Korra was too fantastic for me to handle. Ugh. Still fangirling over it. I'm also super excited for the beginning of 2014, because the new season of Community and Sherlock are coming out! *swoon* My heart cannot handle all of these fantastic shows.

Also my friends and the guys on our floor + Matt all played this super awesome game that we made up for three or four hours Saturday night (well, Sunday morning if you're getting technical). We had bought two giant glowsticks from Target, and decided we had to play with them in some way, so we brainstormed and came up with a game where two people went and hid the glowsticks somewhere in the apartment. They were then blindfolded and all the lights were turned off, and the remaining people had to go out and find the glowsticks. It was such a hard, scary, and hilarious game, and well beyond worth the two dollars we spent on the glowsticks. I'm hoping it will become a new weekend tradition!




Hope you have a great week!






No comments:

Post a Comment