Thursday, October 3, 2013

north star guiding us home



shirt: thrifted // skirt/cardigan: borrowed // necklace: c/o jewelissima // tights: forever 21 // shoes: target





Hey everyone! Whew, today was my stressful day, as I had science work, a paper to turn in, and a huge art history test to take. But I'm happy to report that I survived (barely) and am now ready for the weekend! Tomorrow I just have drawing in the morning, and then I can relax to my heart's content ... until Sunday night rolls around, and then it will be back to work for me. Thankfully though, it's stopped raining every single second of the day, so I finally got some outfit photos in.




This outfit I created around the skirt that my roommate owns. I love the cute floral print and tried to match it will little pink elements, such as the pink in my shoes and the pink necklace. Then it was just adding a lot of neutrals--tan, navy, and gray, and a typical bow, and I was good to go! This is a perfect comfortable outfit that still looks like I spent more than two minutes thinking about. Seriously, slouchy cardigans are the best.




Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!









No comments:

Post a Comment