Saturday, October 12, 2013

states of being



dress: borrowed // belt/tights: forever 21 // shirt: thrifted // rainboots: gift





Recently I've been thinking a lot about blogging, what I'm doing with it, and where I want Introvert's Introduction to go. At this point in my life I have no desire to make it my full time job (or even a part time job), simply because I don't have the time or the platform to do that. When I was just reading blogs, I figured it was pretty easy to do. Take a couple photos, write some words, have people send you free stuff. Sounds like the life, yeah? Since I actually started blogging, I realized how much work it actually is. And I'm not even one of the "big" blogs with all the advertisements and c/o items and giveaways. I do have great respect for bloggers that do that kind of thing though, because it really is a full time job and a lot of work. For me, I usually spend about an hour and a half from shooting photos to editing and processing them, and then anywhere from fifteen minutes to an hour to write a blog post. Then I spend about an hour going through emails, replying to people (which I love!). Then of course there's the planning process, which I haven't been very good about since school started--planning blog posts, brainstorming ideas, etc. It's a lot of work, but I really do love it.

Outfit posts are kind of the easy, fall back thing, but I like doing them and I like sharing them with you. I don't know if I necessarily want them to be my main thing, but it seems that more often than not I just use outfit photos to accompany my thoughts, like with this blog post. One thing I really love sharing are my adventure posts. They're more photo diary entries about my daily adventures, and I just love being able to document them and give them a proper spotlight on the internet. I also really love sharing photography stuff, such as behind the scenes, tutorials, and before and after videos.

What I love is sharing what little knowledge I have with you to help you along the way, whether that be through photography, or being an introvert, or giving you the push to explore your backyard, or even trying a new style. I just want this blog to be a place where people can come to be helped.




So here's a question: what do you want to see more of on Introvert's Introduction? I want to be here to help you in any way that I can, be it through tutorials or outfit posts, or even something new. Life is too short to go through it alone and I want to be there for you guys.




I hope you have a very wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment