Sunday, October 27, 2013

my week in instagram #61




1 + 2 // It has been super foggy these past few mornings, and I've been in love with (if not completely cold in) them.

3 // Went on a coffee date with Matt. It was nice to walk around town a little bit and see autumn in full swing.

4 // Have been and still am geeking out over the two latest Korra episodes. Ugh. They are seriously so good I can't even stand it. I need someone to freak out with me about how freaking awesome they were. I've already watched both of them multiple times, that's how good they are.

5 // Le drawing from my drawing class. Not one of my favorite drawings, but definitely one of my favorite classes.

Other things that happened this week:

A. Getting zero rest because I finished two graphic design projects that were due on the same day.
B. Eating Thai food for dinner and accidentally eating octopus.
C. Playing spy games in the dark with the guys on our floor until two in the morning--best way to spend two dollars (for glowsticks) and a Saturday night.

Hope you had a great week!






No comments:

Post a Comment