Tuesday, December 3, 2013

november photos

starmaker

"Starmaker"


Model: Jessica

First time using studio lights! This was such a fun concept to shoot. We made a makeshift backdrop in our school's drawing room, threw flour and glitter everyone, and created some awesome images! I would love to use studio lights again, as they add a totally different feel and help me achieve some things I couldn't do with natural light. It's really exciting for me to know that there's a whole side of photography (really, many sides) that I haven't even begun to explore. There's just so much to learn!




Also this month I posted one of my graphic design assignments to my facebook page, which was a super fun assignment and I really want to be able to do more creative graphic design stuff like this in the future.

Our assignment was to take a song--I chose Supercollider by Radiohead--and interpret it into a lyric poster of sorts. Of course I had to be an overachiever and make two, but it was so much fun and I learned a lot (also I should note that if you are viewing this on a MAC, it looks a bit darker than I intended--so I'll have to remember that for next time!).

january/february // march // april // may // june // july // august // september // october

No comments:

Post a Comment