Saturday, November 16, 2013

november sun



denim shirt: ebay // lace shirt: borrowed // dress/belt: target // leggings: forever 21




Hello all! I'm blogging to you now from a coffee shop. It's cold outside and raining, but the hot chocolate beside me is yummy and warm and the guy sitting across from me is as handsome as ever. It's the end of a hectic week as usual, but we have plans to go to a concert tonight and it's going to be a relaxing two days until we start the routine over again. Life is busy and sometimes stressful, but it's good. Oh so good. Despite stressful and hard situations, I can't help but smile at the beauty of life. Even though things don't always go the way I plan them to, everything has a way of being okay in the end, and I am happy.














No comments:

Post a Comment