Tuesday, November 5, 2013

empty corridors



dress: handmade // shirt/tights: forever 21 // shoes: thrifted + diy // photos taken by Matt






I suppose this is a kind of teaser outfit for my dress that I made over the summer. For the past two years I've made it my summer project to put together at least one dress, which is really fun and super stressful when I use a pattern. Maybe this upcoming summer I'll feel confident enough to create a piece without a pattern! This dress in particular has a really fun multicolored camera print for the shirt portion that I never got a photo of before the weather turned cold. So in order to stay warm and thus leave you guessing about how this dress looks all by itself, I layered a nice sweater over the colorful print. But don't worry people, you'll eventually be able to see this dress in all of its glory.






In other news, nothing really exciting is going on, just a lot of school work. I also like to take on other extra projects that people give me, so I'm doing a lot of side work and building my portfolio with some client photography and design. Busy busy!

Hope you have a wonderful day!







No comments:

Post a Comment