Wednesday, April 3, 2013

a good place to grow



shirt: mother's closet // cardigan/tights: thrifted // skirt: ?thrifted? // boots: forever 21




Look who's back in the beautiful state of Oregon! And not a moment too soon, because we have been having really warm weather. This Alaska girl has been sweating nonstop. TMI perhaps, but I am not quite ready to get rid of my tights and layering. Though I complain about the cold all the time, I certainly love styling for the cooler weather. And since Alaska is cool all year round, well it's an awesome place to be. But regardless, I also love Oregon and everything that it has to offer. This is really a good place to grow.





Also, guess what handsome man came to visit me! That's right, Matt! Seeing him finally and feeling like we have never been apart is a really awesome feeling. It's really reaffirming for us, that as best friends, we can start right where we left off. I feel closer to him now than ever and I am so glad we have each other. Hopefully this weekend we'll be able to take some pictures together.





Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment