floral shirt/belt: thrifted // skirt/tights/boots: forever 21 // cardigan: borrowed // jacket: shoxie via chicpoints
Hey guys! The other day Amber nominated me for a Liebster Award, and one of the rules is that I have to write eleven random facts about myself. I'd like to think that I'm pretty transparent here on Introvert's Introduction, so it might be hard to come up with eleven things, but I'll try.
1. I love cheese. Haha how's that for kicking off this fact list? But I do. It's delicious.
2. I listen to every genre of music, save for a lot of country and heavy metal. But I love rap, indie stuff, and dubstep, among others. I'm currently listening to a lot of Matthew and the Atlas, Peter Bradley Adams, Radical Face, and M83, but my itunes is constantly shuffling through all kinds of music.
3. When I picture myself as an old lady, the picture is this: me with bright purple hair, sunglasses, driving a black huge ford truck, with a cat sitting in the passenger seat, while I'm thugging down the street, dropping a hard beat. Fo sho.
4. Poker is an awesome game. So is monopoly. My friends and I love monopoly so much, we added extra rules, like bank accounts and jobs being able to rob the bank. It's so complex and it's the best thing ever.
5. I play Age of Empires. II, mind you. It's a great game.
6. My favorite video game ever is Legend of Zelda. Some of them are kind of dumb, but some are fantastic and I am basically in love with it.
7. I love the ocean and feel a huge connection to it. Being in nature is one of the best things to me.
8. Despite painting my nails every week, I hardly ever paint my toes. I think the last time I painted them was Christmastime.
9. Nine is my least favorite number. Just look at it. So menacing. Seven is my favorite, if I were to choose one.
10. The two games I play the most on my phone are sudoku and phase 10.
11. At the start of the next school year, I'm going to dye my hair purple.
1. Where is your favorite place to shop?
I love shopping at thrift stores. You never know what you'll find. It's like a treasure hunt.
2. If you had to explain your style in one word what would it be?
3. Do you think in pictures or in words?
This is hard, as I love both pictures and words, but I think I am a visual learner, if that is what this question is getting at.
4. What is the best book you've read lately? And why?
I'm currently on the tale end of reading Quiet by Susan Cain and it is one of the best books ever because it deals with introverts vs. extroverts and the world that we live in today. Everyone should read it.
5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Incorrect grammar. Cease the nonsense.
6. Book or movie?
Book. You get to create everything yourself, so to speak.
7. Who is your favorite villain from Disney?
Maybe Hades from Hercules. He's like that sassy gay friend.
8. What's at the top of your bucket list?
The first thing on my bucket list is actually to go into space, haha. We will see how that works out.
9. If you could move anywhere in the world where would it be?
New Zealand or Iceland.
10. What was your favorite thing to do when you were a child?
I loved playing outside.
11. What do you collect?
Oh gosh. I collect rocks and bottles, for starters. Really I love collecting little trinkets from places so I can have a memento to spark a memory.
So these are my eleven questions:
1. If you had to get rid of one of the five senses, which would it be?
2. Favorite drink?
3. What is something you wear now that you would never have thought you would wear?
4. Where do you see yourself in five years?
6. What is one thing you love about yourself?
7. If you could spend a day doing anything you wanted, what would you do?
8. What is one food you wish you could love but don't?
9. How would you describe your personal style?
10. Favorite childhood story?
11. If you could go back to any even in history, what would it be and why?
And the people I choose are: Katie, Elana, Hannah, Sara, Shay, and Bethany, but if you wish to do this, then I nominate you too!
Have a great day everyone!