Monday, July 28, 2014

First Friday Show: Anchorage



Get ready everyone! Because I'm officially showing my very first, First Friday show for the month of August! The show is called "Inspire" and features twenty two images, twelve of which have never been seen before, of talented people who are huge inspirations because of their passions, dreams, and their drive to achieve them.

The show will be up for the entire month of August in Anchorage, but there is a special opening and reception happening THIS FRIDAY at 12100 Coffee (that's 12100 Old Seward Highway) from 6-9pm. I'll be there hanging out, passing out free cookies, and maybe even answering any questions you may have. A selection of the pieces will also be up for sale, hand signed with love.

I would love to be able to see you all there!

TO OUT OF STATE PEOPLE: While you're all more than welcome to come to Alaska (it's an awesome place!), I understand that some people can't make it. If that is the case with you, on August 2, I will be releasing an online link of the gallery where you can see and purchase the images. You'll also be able to read all the writings and behind-the-scenes stories of each photograph and get nearly the same experience online as you would in real life. If you pour yourself some coffee, it will be nearly identical.

I'm really excited to have this show and be able to share it with you all, and especially honor the people in the photographs who inspire me. Thank you all so much for your continued support. You guys are the best!

So once more, August 1, 12100 Coffee, 6-9pm, party time.

You can join the event and get all the details (even though at this point in time is was mostly a copy and paste sort of thing) right here! I would love to see you all there!


No comments:

Post a Comment