Saturday, June 15, 2013

two-toned



dress: c/o sugarlips // tights: forever 21 // vest: thrifted // tennis shoes: thrifted + diy




This vest was another thing I pulled out of the "to sell" pile that I never actually sold. I think I actually bought it at the same time as this vest and was planning to alter it to fit me. That didn't happen either, but that's okay. I actually like that it's so loose now; it's the perfect balance to my more fitted clothing. It's a great vest, and I love the different patterns in the front/back. I don't have very many pastel pieces so this vest is basically coming to me at the perfect time, which is funny because when I bought it, I didn't really like it.





I wore this outfit when we went camping last weekend, because I knew I had to get pictures by the lake. Last year, it was so cold that I was freezing in shorts, but this year I was sweating even without the tights on. Go figure. In fact, this week we are supposed to have temperatures up to 85 degrees. What the heck. I need to vacation down in the lower forty eight where it's cooler!




p.s. In just a few hours I'll be running in the color run with Matt and our friends Joel and Marquel. I'm so excited! All the training has lead up to this one, fantastic moment.

I hope you have a great day, and don't forget to enter my firmoo giveaway!




No comments:

Post a Comment