Friday, February 22, 2013

sunny days are here to stay



shirt: old navy // pullover: borrowed // pants/boots: forever 21




I've been making a lot of lists recently, to-do lists mostly, of all the things that constantly have to get done. Homework assignments, cleaning, laundry, projects. It seems like right when I'm done with everything on my list, I'm back to making another list of things to check off. That's not to say I don't like it. I was listening to my itunes playlist called "songs to photos," in which all the songs are ones I think would become great photos, and it made me really miss taking a creative photo on a regular basis. My to-do lists don't include anything creative that's not related to school. Perhaps I need to add a photoshoot into my list because I have a lot of great ideas but I just haven't set aside any time to do them.




With that in mind, I'm actually working on a big photo assignment this weekend, and of course by big, I mean I'm making it big. It's actually just a regular assignment, but I've yet again turned an assignment into a giant production complete with a full cast. This will have the most people I've ever shot creatively for one photo, so I'm really excited to be stretched a little bit. I'm also writing a fairly long story that goes along with the photo (since my novel is currently on hold due to technical difficulties), both of which I cannot wait to share with you!





Here's to everyone's to-do lists. I hope you add something really awesome to yours.





No comments:

Post a Comment