Tuesday, February 26, 2013

love the life you live



dress: borrowed // shirt/tights: thrifted // boots: target





Today has possibly been the marker of the beginning of a life change. Now of course, the next step in this life change won't happen for a couple more years, but current me has no idea what amazing results are going to culminate from this day. I talked to a representative for a study abroad program in New York, and I'm already dreaming of commuting on the subway and studying art and writing in the heart of New York City with other people who are super passionate and excited about their talents. Perhaps I know I'm overdramatizing this and getting my hopes up super high (is anyone surprised?), but regardless, I can't wait to see where life takes me in the next few years.




I've been thinking a lot about life (but then again, I'm always thinking about it), and how I really want to love the life I live, and live the life I love. I want to build more self-motivation and make opportunities for myself and take a chance one in a while, because, and don't hate me for saying this, you really only live once (#yolo #swag #isntthatwhatkidsthesedaysaresaying?). You might as well make the most of life. Remind me to never do anything I don't love (and if I don't love it but I have to do it, then I need to turn it into something I can love), and to always love my life despite any hardships that come my way. Since coming out of some pretty dark days in my life, all I want to do is be happy and do things that make me happy. There's no point in being sad. It helps no one. But when you're happy, it affects everyone you come in contact with. If that isn't absolutely amazing, then I don't know what is.




I hope you have a very happy day today.



No comments:

Post a Comment