And here we are, my first week of my senior year of college is done. My heart is so full. I know I say all the time I'm excited about this or that, but honestly I have a feeling that this will be an incredibly fulfilling year and it's already brimming with so many possibilities I can't even imagine what's around the corner.
Things I'm excited about:
- Living with my two beautiful and amazing friends for the fourth year in a row!
- Being close to Matt (we spent the summer about an hour away from each other).
- My Agrarian Philosophy class. Once I found out that there was actually a field of study around humanity's relationship with nature, I jumped on the opportunity to learn more about it.
- My Writing Poetry class. Already I'm learning how to better my own writing, and being challenged to create through the written word every day.
- Having my own studio space. As a senior art major, I get a little corner of the senior art house, which I've already started filling with too many branches. I'm beside myself with happiness to finally have my own studio space. Along with that, I'm excited to continue with the close community of artists that we have.
- Being in Oregon again. This place has a pretty big piece of my heart.
- Learning from professional art practicioners.
- Exploring new art forms further.
- Combining all my passions together.
- Being surrounded by beautiful people and a beautiful land.