Friday, August 10, 2012

the morning bell


dress: handmade // skirt: handmade // shoes: target




In exactly thirteen days I'll be headed off to college. It's no new news that I'm extremely excited and extremely not excited to go. The feelings are weird. But we're not gonna talk about it right now. ;) But in other news, I've been starting to think about what clothes to bring and what clothes to leave behind. Both of my parents are going down with me (which I'm super happy about), and the way the airlines work, each person is allowed two suitcases for free (or really cheap, I forget the details, haha), so my parents will use one suitcase and I'll get the remaining five. Though I hope I don't bring that much stuff, it's nice to know that I'm not limited. I do want to downsize though since the dorm room will be slightly smaller than my room and I'm sharing it with my roommate Annette. :)




If there's a Target in your area, you HAVE to go right now and buy these shoes. I found them on sale and they are the most amazing shoes ever. They remind me of those saltwater sandals that everyone seems to be so obsessed with, but these have heels. The fantastic thing is that they are incredibly easy to walk in and so comfortable, I've even been wearing them inside the house! Seriously. Go buy these shoes.



I hope you all have a fantastic day!





No comments:

Post a Comment