Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I'm thinking it's a sign



day 234



Tomorrow the love of my life is going to hop on a plane on a grand ol' adventure. I am so so incredibly excited for you, Matt, and I am thankful we will be able to go through this new chapter in our life together, even if we will be just a couple hundred miles apart.




Thank you so much for being my best friend and my partner in crime. I would say we make a pretty good team. You are the most amazing, talented, genuine person I know and I'm so glad I am a part of your life. Thank you for being my biggest fan and my shoulder to cry on, my cab driver and my arcade buddy, my rock and my everything.





Words cannot express how much I adore you and love you, but you already know how much I do. I know these next four months (and four years) will be hard, but there is no one else in the entire world I would rather face them with than you. You are more than worth it, Matt, and I would do anything for you.





I am going to miss you so much, but I love you even more. My love for you grows every day, baby, and I am so excited to stand by you. Thank you for all you do for me. I love you.

(On our one and a half year anniversary (August 19th), we got each other these rings. Don't worry, they're not engagement rings, but they do show that we are committed to each other.(p.s. I made the dress! I'll do a full outfit post on it once I get to college for you guys.))

No comments:

Post a Comment